Friday, November 21, 2008
thanks to both steve and cindy for their recent tags. i loved cindy's idea of posting pictures of herself as a child, so i went digging through my many boxes of stuff (see post below) for my old photos that i do believe qualify as vintage. (i'm the slightly taller, grouchy looking one.) so, here are my seven (plus) random facts; consider yourself tagged if you care to share :)
1. remember my dear sweet friend who found my daughter's hat in the street last week? well, yesterday she found my younger daughter's coat, also in the street, in nearly the exact same location.
2. i still can't figure out how i passed finance. someone must have helped me.
3. once i couldn't find my car at the minneapolis airport. it was late, i was exhausted, and i was in no mood for searching, so i gave up and took a cab home. my husband gently reminded me that we needed to go back and find my car the next day. it hadn't occurred to me.
4. i'm late for an appointment right now, and have no business writing this post.
5. i've survived every meeting and class since high school by taking notes backwards so no one can see what i'm really writing.
6. one of my best friends chronicles her life through car accidents (yes, she's had that many). my favorite accident was when she backed into one of her high school teachers in a drive-thru.
7. i can't get double dutch bus by frankie smith out of my head.
8. check out stephanie's gorgeous shop update. her work just blows me away.
9. my sister will kill me if she ever sees these pictures. don't tell. not that she would have anything to complain about - she got the cool glasses and that groovy red coat.
Posted by aimee