Monday, May 16, 2011
you deserve a rip-roaring fiesta
peeps i'm celebrating today for reasons big and small:
* danielle and her family for their astonishing story of perseverance;
* leah for her newest addition, annabelle;
* jan for her newest addition, tilly;
* jane for her awesome picture of the pink-shirted cheese gazer;
* jennifer for her writing on mothering which always fills my cup;
* susie for wrestling with a mountain bike on the top of her car while nearly nine months pregnant;
* hanna for making the coolest hand-embroidered ball;
* dawn for the pre-release of her new book doodle sketchbook for boys;
* jill for the pre-release of her book personal geographies (and whee! i'm in this one);
* me for getting off my lazy ass and finally re-opening my shop;
* and to all of you for being who you are and what you do.
now leaving to do a bit of journaling with traci bunkers! have a great day!
Posted by aimee